Union Pacific hauled by A4 No 60009 Union of South Africa
Price £25.00 per person Booking Now
Book Now 01780 784444 from 5th February
Category:Events in August
Tags:Fish and Chip Evening
Date:Friday, August 31, 2018
To Book Call 01780 784444 from 5th February
, , ,
Date info:31st August Booking Required
The Jolly Fisherman
Fish, Chips and Steam! Enjoy a nostalgic evening of steam on board our train hauled by a Union of South Africa with a good old-fashioned fish and chip supper, complemented by evening views of the picturesque Nene Valley.
The locomotive hauling the service will be 60009 Union of South Africa
Friday 31st August Booking from Monday 5th February
We are pleased to be able to offer guests staying at the Ferry Meadows Camp site a special stop to board the Jolly Fisherman Fish and Chips service on Friday 31st August. Our service will stop at 19:15 and drop you back at Overton (for Ferry Meadows) station at 21:15. (when booking please state Overton collection
• Enjoy a drink from our on board bar while you have a good look at locomotive
• Traditional Fish & Chip supper as our train makes its way through the Nene Valley.
• Guests will be seated at tables of four*
• The train will depart from Wansford Station at 19:00 returning at 21:30 approximately.
• Booking required to avoid disappointment. Only £25.00 per person
*(parties fewer than four may be seated with other guests). Please note children must be over 12 years of age.
Old Station Building
To raise the funds to renovate the Grade 2 Listed station building, including fees, making secure and safe and returning to it's original condition.
The NVR is always striving to improve its facilities and collections.